Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Electronic Accessories - Laptop Cases/Sleeves

Spent this evening looking for Sleeves and Cases for my Laptops
(Decided to keep it simple), Here is what i decided on.
Photobucket
(Felt Laptop Sleeve - For my Macbook)
Photobucket
365 day Diary -- Since i couldn't get a Muji Chronotebook in Australia,.. although you can get them on ebay for 4times the retail price(they cost $4.95 in the States) If your not sure what i'm talking about check them out Muji Chronotebook   
The laptop Case and Diary are from
http://www.kikki-k.com.au

Photobucket
(Case For My Eee Pc) From Ebay 

There are some gorgeous laptop cases on Etsy if your looking- but with the exchange rate and the moment the prices are crazy, and the reasonably priced ones didn't post to Australia. 

I'm still on the lookout for a "interesting" - ie not bland and boring camera case (for a cannon) -- if anyone has any recommendations ? (Anything but generic black....)
Photobucket

3 comments:

Andrea Eames said...

I'm looking for a cool laptop case as well ... no luck yet, and I have the same problem with ordering online. Oh well, will keep a lookout! :)

Liv Bambola said...

Gah! I love stationery things! You can never have enough. I really like the laptop case, & the eepc case too :)

Chantelle {fat mum slim} said...

I love the 365 journal. I use mine all the time. I'll be giving one away on my blog before the new year.

Now you got me started onto something new though.... I just had to buy a chronotebook from ebay. So cute!