Monday, December 1, 2008

I want to be the Girl With The most Cake.....

i was reading Cheapskate Chics blog and she had posted about Courtney Love- to which the comments were not so kind to dear Courtney.
Which inspired me to Re-express my love for Courtney ... 
Photobucket
In High school i adored her (a little mislead i know, but the was a beautiful element to the train wreak that was Courtney Love) "I Want to be the girl with the most Cake" - was proudly scrawled across my pencil case...., Yes i was a little different at school.... (Painfully Grunge Princess) 
Photobucket
You KNow Courtney Rocked the Vintage Slip dress (as a dress) first! - I used to wear my vintage slip and faux fur coat (my Courtney look), i wore it when i snuck into my first concert :) (MagicDirt if your wondering)
Photobucket
Vintage Clothing, Gorgeous Pale Skin and the bright red lips.... I though she was Stunning - although her "issues" where unavoidable.... i ignored that.
Photobucket
Not typical beautiful , but when she got her s@#%t together, she was stunning.
Photobucket
Oh, And did i mention She on the cover of the Latest UK ELLE Mag?
Photobucket
 Photobucket

3 comments:

Liv Bambola said...

I think she's the 90's version of Amy Winehouse.

You're right though, if she quit all the terrible stuff, she would look absolutely stunning! Her daughter has turned out really gorgeous too :) You can really see her parents in her

Lavender said...

I always had an affection for 90s Courtney too. I like your blog.

Unknown said...

I have always adored her.

Sorry Bambola, but Amy Winehouse is yuck, nowhere near as cool as Courtney was and still is.

She really can't do any wrong in my book.